Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Monday Night Blues
or
Post-Party Depression on a Monday Night in Hyderabad

Oh how I hated them!
I'm at a loss for words.
Them and their kind,
Goddamn phoney bastards!

Was that Holden?
Or me?
Maybe it's true after all
That books expand your vocabulary.

I need a distraction - football
3-0, the Czechs are ahead.
Hardly a surprise,
They have Nedved.

Looks like I'll be stuck here
In this city
For eternity.
Rescue me.

Dark room.
Thom's voice takes flight.
I'll dream a nice dream.
Ghost horsemen... We ride tonight.


  1. Read 'The Catcher in the Rye'. It's cynical as hell, but entertaining, and very funny in parts.
  2. If you're not supporting any team in the world cup, you might as well support the Czech Republic. They have some very good players, Pavel Nedved included.
  3. Listen to Radiohead - 'You and Whose Army?' (and also 'Nice Dream', if you want to).
  4. Post-party depression is NOT what Brooke Shields suffered from following the birth of her child. That's called post-partum depression.

2 Comments:

Blogger abhas1 said...

All power to the people yeah.

9:26 PM, June 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you're going to suggest catcher in the rye, you must suggest franny and zooey as well.
it's only fair that the People know.

4:56 AM, March 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home