Thursday, March 30, 2006

Anybody who can string together a sentence in English with fewer than 4 errors (5 in the case of SC/STs) has no business attending college. College just takes your English, tears it to shreds, chews on it for a while and then swallows it down with some Marquise De Pompador.

I could speak and write a little English before I joined college. I was quite good, even if I say so myself.
My sppeling waus foltless.
My punctuation, was alway's perfect;
I used words like charlatan and recondite as frequently as I used a certain Pfizer product.
See how it isn't quite as good anymore?

The process of deterioration is rapid. To give you a better understanding of how quick that actually is, it's rapider than the really rapid rapids in Rapids Water Park. Impressive, no? And scary.

Moral : College isn't for you.

Note : Atul doesn't know shit about Marquise De Pompador. So don't believe what he says.
Note 2 : Rapider is a legitimate word.
Note 3 : floccinaucinihilipilification shouldn't be a legitimate word, but is.
Note 4 : Pfizer produces Listerine Antiseptic.

4 Comments:

Blogger abhas1 said...

cann go eye 2 collagee?

:P

6:54 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger amar said...

i wouldn't advise it.

10:42 AM, April 02, 2006  
Blogger khadli said...

so true... my english is deteriorating too...(i have doubts about the spelling of the long word i just used, is it right?). help! my english is going to the dogs? (is that phrase correct?)

12:27 AM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger amar said...

yes, and yes.

10:34 PM, May 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home