Sunday, November 13, 2005

I've been living in a perpetual state of deja vu. I do some things today. I did the same things yesterday. I will do the same things tomorrow. And the day after tomorrow..
No. It's more like..
I do nothing today. I did nothing yesterday. I'll do nothing tomorrow..
I went through yesterday thinking it was Sunday. I've lost track of the days of the week.
I'm permanently idle. That sucks.
I need to snap out of my stagnant lifestyle. I need a job. I need a hobby. I need a kick on my backside.

7 Comments:

Blogger Gaurav said...

Leave the kicking job to me! I will do that very much, thank you very much. And Strange, I seem to be experiencing the same too.

6:20 AM, November 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh..do either of you want to switch lives with me for a while? i could do with a bit of lazing around.
ps..wheres that treat!!

9:48 AM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger Prateek said...

hey.. it seems i have missed ur birthday.. thanks to my uncle who had my phone for a few days.. n all my reminders too..
so a happy belated birthday to you!
sorry mate..
as for being jobless..
u'll get used to it!
i suggest Art of Living courses..
they're like 4-5 days.. 4 hours a day..
my friend said its really good..
so tht u are soooooooo jobless..
give it a try!
n does anonymous happen to be a big, bad fellow???

2:33 AM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger amar said...

thanks!

and yes, anonymous is a big, bad fellow :)

7:19 AM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger Gaurav said...

Yes, Loser with a capital L and a captial S

LoSer!

6:44 AM, November 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you dyslexic camel humpers!

best of luck for your exams.

-LoSer

6:07 AM, November 22, 2005  
Blogger amar said...

thanks LoSer

(how the hell did you know?? i'm not dyslexic though, honestly)

10:21 AM, November 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home