Friday, October 14, 2005

I'm really pissed off about the serious dearth of holidays in college. Just 2 bloody days for dussehra!!

Everyday I look at my sister in front of the TV from morning to night(while I sit with my books) and I start wondering if we've exchanged lives. Scary thought. The only consolation is that Bangalore's other colleges are no less stingy when it comes to handing out holidays.

I'm beginning to realise that nobody is interested in the mundane routine of my life. Hell, I don't give a damn myself! When you visit the blog of a brilliant writer, a genius poet, a masterful artist, a revolutionary thinker and a virtuoso musician all in one, you're not looking to know how many times a day he brushes his teeth or if he owns a pink shirt. What you do want to know, are his views, ideas, thoughts, feelings about a variety of topics (which may include 'Powerpuff Girls : The Movie' and/or 'can airport metal detectors detect Berkelium?', no doubt topics with a lot of scope for interesting discussion). In short, what I want to say is that I don't want to bore my readers by documenting my everyday life here. My thoughts are far too valuable to remain with me. Mankind should benefit from the superior specimens of the human race who crop up somewhere or the other every now and then. My shoulders are weighed down with an enormous responsibility towards my fellow creatures. I guess Uncle Ben was right when he said "With great power comes great responsibility". Only thing I don't quite understand is what Peter Parker was doing in that scene instead of me.

1 Comments:

Blogger abhas1 said...

tell me about it...
I only got three days off...and I'm in school...

7:59 AM, October 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home