Saturday, October 15, 2005

At the bottom of the front page of today's Asian Age were the results of a worldwide poll to determine the sexiest countries in the world. India came in second (after Brazil).

Now, I know what you must be thinking. But, honestly, I can't take too much credit for it.
Well, maybe a little, say 80%, give or take 5%.

Now, one sexy person can't single-handedly carry an entire country to the top of the sexiness charts. So, I'm sure there are a couple more people who deserve some credit for playing their parts in this monumental achievement - namely my barber Sanjoy (who prefers to be called a hairstylist) and my barber's apprentice Dhananjoy (who prefers to be called a hairstylist's apprentice), bongs who migrated to laidback Bangalore when the going got too tough at IIT Kharagpur. Take a bow guys.

This latest accomplishment is one in a lengthy list (scroll down to my earlier posts for more) of things I have done for my country. But, as anyone who's studied at an IIT and also chauffered Laloo Prasad Yadav (believe me, a lot of people have done both) and then won an Oscar (well, thats taking it a little too far) is well aware, I am a patriot and expect nothing in return for the services I have rendered to my country. So, I guess it is only natural that I should expect to be awarded the Bharat Ratna next year. And perhaps Sanjoy and Dhananjoy can get the Padma Bhushan and Padma Vibhushan. Lots of goodies coming our way, baby.

I've made a conscious effort on this post to cut down on the usage of the words 'pissed' and 'bloody', words that I have been using a little too much recently. I should be pissed with myself for letting down the english language thus, but who the bloody hell cares?! That way, every bloody person I know should be pissed with him/herself for using the two bloody words too bloody much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home