Monday, September 12, 2005

I'm happy.
The way I see it, you're happy when you're feeling good about yourself.
That can be done in two ways. The first (and I might add, better) way is to find something good in yourself. The second is to find something not-so-good in someone else that you can't find in yourself.
My happiness, at present, is a mixture of both.

After some thought, I've come to the conclusion that the movie character who resembles me most (and I'm not talking about physical resemblance), is..
.. Joel Barish (Jim Carrey) - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

However, depending on my mood (and I'm not a very moody person), I may change into one of the following -
Ricky Fitts (??) - American Beauty
Rick Blaine (Humphrey Bogart) - Casablanca
Andy Dufresne (Tim Robbins) - The Shawshank Redemption
(These three resemble parts of me. I suppose it would be fair to say I'm a mixture of all four, predominantly the first. Don't know if I sound vain, saying that).

1 Comments:

Blogger Gaurav said...

I am happy today,
I am happy today,
In Jesus' name I am happy today!

*I yell after i kick myself in the back.

7:51 AM, September 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home