Monday, September 05, 2005

I don't watch much tv anymore.. I don't study.. I don't sleep.. I think.. too much..
I feel so isolated.. its a feeling I enjoy sometimes.. a little too much I think.. I'm a very private person..
I find it so easy to while away my time.. doing nothing.. discovering myself..
Nobody knows me that well.. I don't know myself very well.. I'm intrigued by myself.. is that normal?
I feel so comfortable sometimes.. sometimes I have spells of extreme uneasiness.. not physical..
I love movies.. movies are beautiful.. not all, but many..
I love myself.. the love diminishes.. I love myself again..
I hate this mood.. I start getting cranky.. irritable.. I want to scream.. I want to sleep..

1 Comments:

Blogger Gaurav said...

"I love myself.. the love diminishes.. I love myself again.."

If a man loves a man, it makes him gay. So, does loving himself count as being gay too???

Think about it.(Which is all u seem to be doing!)

Psycho!

11:43 AM, September 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home